Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is a self-perpetuating body composed of members of the larger community, past parents, alumnae, and Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet (CSJ). The Board holds in trust the mission of the school and bears particular responsibility for the school’s fiduciary policies.
In collaboration with the educational mission of St. Mary’s Academy, the Board sets policy and hires the Principal. Primary among the Board of Directors’ leadership responsibilities is long-term planning for the school and its future.
- Victoria Lewis Adams, Esq., '76: Mission & Membership Chair
- Shelby Boagni, SHRM-SCP, '82
- Jonas P. Bognar, Ph.D., S.T.D.
- Sarah Gacina: Educational Affairs Chair
- Michael McNaught: Chairperson
- Susan Miller: Finance & Facilities Chair
- Sr. Mary Agnes Nance, CSJ, '56
- Sr. Ann Patricia O'Connor, CSJ
- Sr. Ann Bernard O'Shea, CSJ
- Sr. Marie Francis Schroepfer, CSJ, '61
- William Schultz
- Maggie Smet
- Christine Wood, Esq., '89: Secretary
- Gwen Wood: Past Chairperson
SMA Officers of the Corporation and School Administrators
- Brandi Odom Lucas, Ed.D.: Head of School
- Malinda Perez: Treasurer and CFO
- Sr. Maureen O'Connor, CSJ: SMA Liaison and Province Leadership Team